Tolsa emulsifiers consist of liquid feed systems, which could be difficult to manage due to the decantation risk of the solid components of the mix and the subsequent non-uniform nutrient distribution in the feeder.
Tolsa emulsifiers are high-purity mineral-based products with exceptional suspension properties, also known as rheological properties, which allow for a uniform and stable feed even at low product dosages. In addition, these products have a very high water retention capacity, adsorbing more than six times their volume.Combined, all these characteristics allow for easy digestion. This leads to increased average daily weight gain and better consistency of faeces, accelerating growth and improving the animals’ conversion index.
Our emulsifiers also play an important role as fat emulsifiers, improving the mix of the oils in the animal feed with the other ingredients.
- Improved liquid feed quality and homogeneity.
- Proper suspension of feed ingredients in the formula avoids decantation.
- More ingredient distribution avoiding blockages.
- Better functioning of the feeding system.
- More flexible ingredient dilution ratios.
- Enhanced batch homogeneity.
- Effective emulsification of fats.
- Better food distribution in the feeding troughs: prevents the animal from stressing about accessing the food.
- Better intestinal transit: Liquid feed is easier to digest.
- Reduced microbial contamination in pipes, tubes and troughs.
- Improved prevention of diarrhoea and increased consistency of faeces.
- 50% reduction in expenses on lactation medication.
- For use in any liquid or dry feeding system.
- Prevents sedimentation.
- Increases palatability in feeds for early stages, mil replacers and formulas.
- Also valid in drinking water.