The quality of fresh concrete is determined by the ease and homogeneity with which it can be mixed, transported, compacted, and finished.
Our product for concrete applications includes rheology admixtures and pozzolanic admixtures that improve the cohesion and strength development of concrete, reducing bleeding and segregation.
Tolsa offers a range of products to stabilise alkali-free settling accelerators, avoiding syneresis and sedimentation in the systems in which they are incorporated.
Additionally, the use of our additives reduces the rebound effect in shotcrete applications, therefore enabling us to build up thicker shotcrete layers in one single pass. Our products have been developed to replace micro powder silica, providing easier dosing, and avoiding dust generation in plants or job sites.
- Improves workability, pumpability, and thixotropy
- Avoids slipping and mortar sagging.
- Reduces bleed and segregation during application.
- Improves adherence to the substrate.
- Improves texturing and surface finishing properties.
- Increases resistance to sagging.
- Reduces sedimentation and segregation during storage
- Increases the resistance of dry pellets.
- Promotes wet disintegration.