Global Spill Management and Prevention Solutions
A complete range of industrial absorbents adapted to our customer requirements.
Tolsa offers an extensive range of specialized absorbents designed to contain spillages of different compositions in any use conditions.
These range includes traditional granular minerals, calcined, recycled products, vegetal alternatives, polypropylene absorbents and industrial degreasers. Those products fulfill recognized certifications that allow them to be used in the most demanding circumstances.
- Effective absorption of oils, hydrocarbons, solvents and organic liquid spills
- Great performance on water-based spillages.
- Specific products for acid solutions.
- Suitable for alkaline solution absorption.
- Road absorbents. Suitable for traffic spillages on demanding conditions of mechanical wear.
- Certifications: German Type IIIR, French NF P98-190, and Polish CNBOP-PIB.
- Viscous spills: Special low flow spills, which require coarser materials that allow a better penetration.
- Degreaser: Concentrated cleaning agent for stain removal caused by oils, hydrocarbons, solvents and organic liquids on every surface type (asphalt, concrete, stone…). Deep penetration.
- Spillage contention: depending on the type of spill (composition and viscosity) and cleaning surface (porosity and smoothness), we offer the most suitable solution thanks to our product extensive range (recycled, mineral granules, vegetal, and synthetics).
- Leakage prevention: Our grades can be used to anticipate and absorb possible drippings to avoid major catastrophes.
- Surface deep-cleaning: Our degreasing agents penetrates any surface (asphalt, concrete, stone….) and removes stains caused by oil, hydrocarbons, solvents, etc.