Since the establishment of its first plant in 1957 in Toledo, Tolsa team has dreamed, learned and supported the development of all types of industries and customers around the world.
Since its inception, Tolsa has evolved beyond its mining roots to develop its materials technology and mineral solutions that today are marketed in more than 90 countries.
But Tolsa is much more than a mining company, and it is committed to breaking new paths and contributing to the creation of the materials of the future, ensuring that its solutions have a positive impact on people’s lives as well as in the planet.
Thanks to this vision, it has become a pioneer in ISO’s Sustainable Mining certification and is ready to respond to all the challenges of the future.
Tolsa celebrates its 65th anniversary today, and does so with pride in its origins and with a clear vision of transformation and commitment to continue offering the best mineral solutions and materials technology to customers around the world.
Tolsa currently has 5 different business lines:
– Tolsa Functional Additives: Innovates by designing new generation additives, optimising their properties and bringing new functionalities to our customers’ materials.
– Tolsa Industry Solutions: Develops additives used in countless applications for the industrial sector.
– Tolsa Life & Science: Develops additives for the agricultural and animal feed sectors.
– Tolsa Environmental: Offers products for industrial applications that improve the environment such as biofuel filtration, adsorption, edible oil clarification, water treatment and effluent absorption.
– Tolsa Petcare: More than 65 years of experience creating the most comprehensive offering of exceptional products for the care of pets, their families and the planet.