In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), we inform you that TOLSA is the owner of the website https://www.tolsa.com/.
1. Data of the owner
– Company name: TOLSA
– TAX ID NUMBER: (NIF) A-28077709
– Address: Calle Nuñez de Balboa nº 51, 28001, Madrid (Spain)
– E-mail: email@example.com
– Telephone: +34 91 322 01 00
– Details of registration in the Mercantile Register: Volume 9127 Folio 93 Section 8. Page M-146869
2. Purpose of the website and general terms and conditions of use
TOLSA makes this website available to Internet users in order to offer users general access to the company’s information, activities, products and services.
3. Right of modification
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property
All the contents shown on https://www.tolsa.com/ and, in particular, texts, photographs, graphics, images, logos, icons, technologies, software, as well as its graphic design, source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to TOLSA, and none of the exploitation rights over them beyond those strictly necessary for the correct use of the website may be understood to have been transferred to the user. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of TOLSA and it may not be construed that the use of or access to the same grants the user any rights over the same.
The establishment of a hyperlink in no case implies the existence of a relationship between TOLSA and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by TOLSA of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorisation from TOLSA.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
TOLSA shall not assume any liability arising from the use by third parties of the content of the website, and may exercise all the civil or criminal actions to which it is entitled in the event of infringement of these rights by the user.
Any information sent to TOLSA, whatever its format and support, will be treated with absolute confidentiality and reserve.
6. Obligations of the user
– Obligation to make correct use of the web site.
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and legitimate use by the user of the same; in general, any type of action to the detriment of TOLSA or contrary to this Legal Notice is prohibited.
The user undertakes to use this service without engaging in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that harm the rights of Tolsa or third parties, or that may damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the website, or impede its normal use. of the website by other users.
– Request for content
Users must refrain from making requests for the offer of content through this website using means or procedures other than those that have been made available to them, those that have been stated on the website or those that are normally used on the Internet, and provided that they do not entail any risk of disabling the website and its content.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorised purposes is prohibited, including, without limitation:
1) Any form of infringement of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to one’s own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Using the content of this website to carry out any type of advertising, such as sending unsolicited e-mails (spam) or similar communications.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer programme that may cause damage or unauthorised alterations to the contents or systems accessible through this website.
7. Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability
Access to the website https://www.tolsa.com/ may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance work or the introduction of new facilities or services. TOLSA will use reasonable efforts to limit the frequency and duration of such suspension or restriction.
TOLSA shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from:
– Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the sections and computer equipment of users, caused by causes not attributable to TOLSA, which prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the system;
– Delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems;
– That may be caused by third parties through intromissions not attributable to TOLSA.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions governing this website and all relations that may arise from it are governed by Spanish jurisdiction. For any dispute arising from the existence, access, use or content of the website, both the user and TOLSA, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.