This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.tolsa.com (hereinafter, the website) owned by TOLSA, S.A. (hereinafter, TOLSA or the Owner), with Fiscal Identification Number (NIF) A-28077709 and with registered office in Calle de Albasanz 12, Planta 4ª, 28037 Madrid, duly registered in the Madrid Commercial Registry, Volume 9127 Folio 93 Section 8 Page M-146869, which is made available to Internet users.
Access to the website is free of charge, except for the cost of connecting through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users.
Some services which are accessible for users through the website can be subject to specific conditions which, where appropriate, will replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and must be accepted by the user before the corresponding service starts to be provided.
3- Browsing, access and safety
This website has been designed to support all browsers.
The Owner accepts no liability for the damage, of any type, that may be caused to Users by using other browsers or other versions of the browsers for which this website has been designed.
Access to this website is carried out in a non-secure environment, and therefore the information is not transmitted in encrypted form.
4- Obligations of the user
4.1 Obligation to make proper use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and legitimate use by the user thereof; in general terms, any type of action to the detriment of Tolsa or which is contrary to this Legal Notice is prohibited.
The user undertakes to use this service without engaging in activities that might be regarded as illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of Tolsa or of third parties, or which may damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website, or impede the normal use of the website by other users.
4.2 Request for content
Users must refrain from making requests for content offer through this website by using means or procedures other than those which have been made available to them, those which have been stated on the website or those which are habitually used on the Internet, and provided that they do not entail any risk of disabling the website and its contents.
It is prohibited to use this website for illegal or unauthorised purposes, including without limitation:
1) Any manner of breaching the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to self image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Conducting, using the content of this website, any type of advertising such as the sending of unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communications.
3) Introducing computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer programmes which may cause damage or unauthorised alterations of the content or systems accessible through this website.
5- Current nature
The information appearing on this website is the current information at the date of the latest update. The Owner reserves the right to update, change or eliminate the information of this website.
6- Intellectual property
All the information contained in this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Act. These rights belong exclusively to TOLSA S.A., or to its licensors; therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of transfer of all or part of the content of this website, and in general of any object which according to current legislation can be protected by the intellectual property rules, is expressly forbidden
All the content of the website and all the content available through the products and services of the Owner, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof (the “Content”), are the exclusive property of the Owner or of its licensors, with all rights reserved. None of the Content of the website may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, shown, published, conveyed or sold in any way or by any means, totally or partially, without the prior written consent of the Owner. Provided that the user is entitled to use the website, the Owner grants a limited licence to use and access the website and the Content of the website and to legitimately download, for solely personal and non-commercial use, the content thereof, provided all the warnings regarding copyright and intellectual property rights are kept intact. The Content of the website cannot be uploaded or republished on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site, nor can the information be integrated into databases or compilations. Any other use of the Content of the website is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page must not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes, and must not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
7- Registered trademarks
All the trademarks, logos and anagrams shown on this site are the property of Tolsa or of third-party companies. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website which qualifies for protection under the current industrial property legislation is expressly prohibited. Especially, use cannot be made of trademarks, trade names, business signs, names, logos, slogans, or any other type of distinctive signs belonging to the Owner.
No personal data is captured through the website.
Users can contact the Owner at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and by sending a contactform.
All personal data provided by the user through the contact form on this website will be processed in a strictly confidential manner in accordance with the Law of 25 May 2018 applicable in the European Union and subject to the new Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Through sending their contact details, the sender consents to the automated processing of the data included therein. The data which are provided will be used for commercial and staff recruitment purposes and the recipients of the data will be the administrative, commercial, Human Resources and technical services of TOLSA, S.A.
Users are hereby expressly informed that the information furnished may be incorporated into files at TOLSA, S.A. and that they have the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection thereof, and may exercise these rights by sending a written request to the address: email@example.com
Any information regarding the cookies used on this website, as well as the options regarding the modification or uninstalling thereof is available through the Cookies Policy channel.
Users can adjust the settings of their browser program so that it prevents cookie files from being created or warns when this happens. The website can be accessed without the options as regards cookie files needing to be activated, although it may prevent security mechanisms for exclusive services or certain services that require greater security from working properly. As a general rule, the purpose of the website’s cookie files is to facilitate browsing by users.
Users who wish to place links from their own websites to that of Tolsa must meet the following conditions; lack of knowledge of the conditions does not constitute a release from the liabilities deriving from Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page but may not reproduce it in any form (inline links, copy of the text, graphics, etc.).
2) In accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, it is forbidden in any event to establish frames of any kind that go around any part of this page or enable the viewing of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of this page and, in any event, when contents external to the page are jointly viewed with the page so that: (I) it may cause or lead the users to error, confusion or deceit concerning the true and genuine source of the service or contents; (II) it constitutes an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) it is used to take advantage of the trademark and prestige of Tolsa; or (IV) it is in any way prohibited by legislation in force.
3) No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about Tolsa, its employees or its activities may be made from the page placing the link.
4) Under no circumstances will it be stated on the page where the link is located that Tolsa has given its consent to the insertion of the link or that, in any other way, it sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) It is prohibited to use any word mark, graphic mark or mixed mark or any other distinctive element of Tolsa in the page of the sender except in the cases permitted by Law or expressly authorised by Tolsa and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Tolsa website in the manner set out in this clause is allowed.
6) The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not under any circumstances have or link to proprietary content or third-party content that: (i) are illegal, harmful or against the law, morals and good conduct (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) lead or may lead to the User having the misconception that Tolsa subscribes to, backs, agrees with or in any manner supports the ideas, statements or expressions (whether licit or illicit) of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of Tolsa as regards the place, content and subject matter of the website of the sender.
In any case, Tolsa reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to require the removal of links when these do not meet the conditions stipulated in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for any infringements the user may commit or for the damage that third parties may be caused due to improper or unauthorised use of the website.
Tolsa will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from inference, omissions, interruptions, computer virus, telephone line faults or disconnections in the functioning of the electronic or computer systems, due to causes external to the company, or of any delays or blockages in use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, the Internet or other electronic systems.
Tolsa does not guarantee the veracity nor does it assume responsibility for any consequences that may arise out of errors in the content provided by third parties which may appear on this website.
Likewise, Tolsa does not accept responsibility for the content, products or services that can be viewed via electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in article 17 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and e-commerce (Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico, “LSSI”). In the event that a user considers that there is a linked site with illicit or inappropriate content, the user must report this to Tolsa.
Links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between Tolsa and the individuals and entities which own the pages they give access to or the recommendation, promotion or identification by Tolsa with the statements, content or services provided through them. Tolsa reserves the right to remove, unilaterally and at any time, the links appearing on its website.
Tolsa does not know the content and services of the linked sites and therefore accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by the illicit nature, quality, out-of-date nature, unavailability, error or uselessness thereof or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to it.
Tolsa takes no responsibility for the cookies that outside third parties may install on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
Any communications must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or may be written and sent to TOLSA S.A., Calle Núñez de Balboa, nº 51, 28001 Madrid (Spain).
The user expressly accepts the use of email as a valid procedure for sending communications.
13- Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this website and all the relations that may derive therefrom are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any dispute which may arise out of access to or use of this website will fall within the competence of the corresponding courts according to the user’s place of jurisdiction.
Calle de Albasanz 12, Planta 4ª, 28037 Madrid
Fiscal Identification Number (NIF) A-28077709
Mercantile Register of Madrid. Volume 9127 Folio 93 Section 8. Page M-146869
Telephone: +34 91 322 01 00
TOLSA S.A. ©All rights reserved
TOLSA S.A. ©Todos los derechos reservados