Products | Civil engineering, Foundry, Paper and Oil & Gas
Fillite Value Grades
Hollow ceramic microspheres
FILLITE is a glass hard, inert, hollow silicate sphere. FILLITE is primarily used to reduce the weight of plastics, rubbers, resins, cement, etc., but also imparts further benefits in many situations. Many of the advantages from the use of FILLITE , including increased filler loading and improved rheology, are directly attributed to the spherical nature of the material.
- Reduced weight.
- Increased filler loading.
- Better flow characteristics due to the spherical shape.
- Improved physical properties in mouldings, castings and laminates.
- Reduced water absorption.
- Improved flame retardancy.
- Improved chemical resistance.
- Improved crush strength.
- Less shrinkage and warping.
Fields of application
- Cement panels.
- Synthetic marbles.
- Low density cement slurries and shotcrete.
- Automotive sound dampening sheets.
If you are interested in receiving more information click hereContact