Products | Construction additives, Paints & Asphalt
Rheological additive for mortar and concrete
CIMSIL L25 is a polyvalent liquid additive, modifier for mortar and concrete, that improves its properties whilst both in the fresh and hardened state.
CIMSIL L25 is a liquid additive specifically developed to give thixotropic, suspension and homogenizing properties to the systems in which it is incorporated.
CIMSIL L25 gives the mortar and concrete the following properties:
- Decreases bleed and segregation.
- Gives homogeneity and cohesiveness to the mortar of concrete.
- Improves adherence.
- Improves pumpability.
- Reduces slippage.
- Improves the surface finish.
- Avoids washing of concrete / mortar by water.
Fields of application
- Pumpable concrete.
- Self-compacting concrete.
- Sprayed concrete.
- Self-levelling pastes.
- Decorative concrete.
- Precast concrete.
- Fill-in mortar.
- Mortar / concrete in contact with water.