Products | Construction additives, Paints & Asphalt
Rheological low dust solid additive designed for mortars and concrete
CIMSIL A55G is a thixotropic powder additive developed to be used in cement and/or lime and gypsum systems. It is a low dust additive designed for improving properties in fresh and hardened state of mortars and concrete systems.
CIMSIL A55 G is a chloride-free thixotropic additive specifically developed to act as an antisagging/ antislipping agent, CIMSIL A55 G fully develops its rheological properties by activation in the presence of cement or gypsum.
CIMSIL A55 G gives mortar, plaster and concrete the following properties:
- Avoids both tile slipping and mortar sagging.
- Decreases bleed and segregation.
- Improves pumpability.
- Gives homogeneity and cohesiveness to the finish product.
- Improves the surface finish.
- Improves sedimentation and stability of inorganic salts used in the manufacture of admixtures.
Fields of application
- Rendering mortars and stuccos.
- Tile adhesive mortars.
- Self-levelling mortars.
- Waterproofing mortars.
- Repairing mortars.
- Liquid admixtures for mortar and concrete.