Products | Construction additives, Paints & Asphalt
Rheological additive for mortar, plaster and concrete
CIMSIL A35 is a powdered additive that modifies the rheology of mortar, gypsum-plaster and concrete, improving their properties in both the fresh and hardened state.
CIMSIL A35 is a thixotropic additive specifically developed to act as an anti-sagging / anti-slipping agent, improving workability and visual finish in the systems to which it is incorporated.
CIMSIL A35 gives mortar, plaster and concrete the following properties:
- Decreases bleed and segregation.
- Gives homogeneity and cohesiveness of the finished product.
- Improves adherence to the substrate.
- Improves pumpability.
- Avoids both tile slipping and mortar sagging.
- Improves the surface finish.
Fields of application
- Ready-to-use ceramic adhesives based on resins in dispersion.
- Ready mixed adhesives, crack fillers and pastes.