Abso’Net Multisorb is an agent of large light-grey coloured granules, and high absorption power, obtained from high quality alganite.
Abso’Net Multisorb is a lightweight product to handle and to transport and it can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Abso’Net Multisorb is a recognised absorbent that satisfies the official MPA type IIIR approval for it uses on roads and motorways of the German national road network.
For its use, this product presents the following advantages:
- Good absorbent performance.
- It leaves surfaces safe, clean and dry and open for traffic after the absorption of the spills.
- It does not discompose after absorption.
- Product resistant to abrasion when it is subjected to mechanical stress.
- Very little emission of dust.
- Good performance with most liquids (except acids).
- Lightweight product to transport and in its use.
Fields of application
The qualities and properties of Abso’Net Multisorb permit its use in demanding conditions, especially for the following users: service stations, garages, road and motorway maintenance companies, airports, service companies, cleaning companies, railway stations, transport companies, emergency equipment, firemen, army, etc.