Products | Industrial Absorbents
ABSO´NET ELITE SPECIAL
Industrial absorbent for general use based upon high quality calcined diatomite.
Abso’Net Elite Special is an industrial absorbent based upon reddish coloured granules with high absorption power, obtained by means of thermal activation at high temperature of a fine, high-quality Diatomite.
Abso’Net Elite Special presents excellent absorption qualities and high mechanical properties at the same time.
The particle size of Abso’Net Elite Special (0.8 – 2.0 mm) has been selected to provide the most convenient and easier use of the product.
Abso’Net Elite Special is a recognised absorbent that satisfies the French NF P 98-190 standard for it uses on roads and motorways of the French national road network.
Abso’Net Elite Special has also obtained the German official DEKRA type IIIR approval for it uses on roads and motorways of their national road network.
For its use, this product presents the following advantages:
- Great absorbent performance.
- It leaves surfaces safe, clean, dry and open for traffic after the absorption of the spills.
- It is not discomposed after absorption.
- Natural (no chemicals or modiﬁcations).
- Product resistant to abrasion when it is subjected to mechanical stress.
- Very little emission of dust.
- Good performance with acids, including strong acids.
- Lightweight product to transport and in its use.
- Fireproof. It is harmless to people, animals and plants.
Fields of application
In terms of implementation, the qualities and properties of Abso’Net Elite Special allow universal use even under the most demanding conditions, especially for the following uses: Service stations, garages, roads and highways maintenance, airports, harbours, service and cleaning companies, railway, transport companies, ﬁremen, army, general industry, energy sector etc.
If you are interested in receiving more information click hereContact